RETURNS | REFUNDS POLICY
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us.
- We are happy to do a refund if it is still in the same condition as when purchased and within a 14 day period.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return / refund, if the unwanted product is returned damaged or not in the original state of purchase.
- If you are situated outside of Cape Town or outside South Africa, please contact us at email@example.com to get our returning address before sending back the items.
- We won’t be able to refund you any import taxes or duties incurred and International customers will need to cover the return shipping costs.
Please note that PARADE PERFECT WEAR cannot be held responsible for damages and/or losses incurred during the shipping process.
- Refunds will be made on receipt of the returned item and via EFT (local), PayPal or bank transfer.
- No refunds or exchanges on custom orders
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our (leather) products. However, all digital screens/monitors vary and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- Leather is a natural product and slight colour variations between the image on our website and the product are to be expected.
- PARADE PERFECT WEAR cannot guarantee the frequent availability of certain colours.
- LINING handbags.
- We use a small range of different types of lining (colour, texture & weight) which is subject to availability.
- Please note that the colour lining you might see on the website might not be the exact colour that you receive inside your bag.
- We match the lining to the bag according to our discretion and availability, always ensuring the best quality and colour for a specific bag.
- NATURE OF HANDMADE PRODUCT
- All of our products are handmade. Due to the nature of our production method, each product may vary slightly.
CONVERSION RATES & FEES
- The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the daily exchange rate.
- PARADE PERFECT WEAR will not be liable for any customs/import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore you are advised to check the latest applicable local requirements in your country before placing an order.
- South African customers have the option to pay via EFT.
Please note that the goods will only be released for shipment once the EFT payment reflects in our account.
- International customers are advised to pay via PayPal or in Euro’s into our bank account in the Netherlands .
- Parade Perfect Wear will send you an Invoice in the currency of your country.